I see trees of jewels........ great lotuses too
I see em bloom..... with a seat for me and you
And a thought beyond self, saying.... Namo Amitabha.

I see skies of light..... clouds of violet
Bright blessed days.... dark sacred nights
And a clear crystal smile, saying..... Namo Amitabha.

The colors of rainbow bodies..... so pretty ..in the sky
Emanating from the faces..... of saints ..and yogi
I see friends sharing half-bows..... sayin.. O-MI-TO-FO
They're really sayin...... A-MI-DA-BU (i love you).

I hear peacocks cry...... watch them go
They teach much more..... now that I know
And a moment of AH! saying..... Namo Amitabha.


The color of infinite light..... so lovely.. in the sky
Radiates from the dharmakaya..... of Perfect-Bliss .. Amita
He sees beings letting-go..... when sayin.. O-MI-TO-FO
They're really sayin... OM AH HUM(I...offer...life).

I hear heavenly music play...... Bodhisattvas pray
"May all beings be free - for all eternity"
And being here right now..... Namo Amitabha
Yes be here right now....... NAMO AMITA - BHA!

AUMMM...yeah!

the PureLand rendition of Louis Armstrong's 'What a Wonderful World'

No comments: